Accreditation & Rankings
The exceptional performance of our faculty has provided that the College of Business is one of only 600 schools worldwide to be accredited by AACSB International, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This accreditation not only speaks to the quality of the faculty but also to the relevancy and practical nature of the courses offered in the College.
U.S. News & World Report current rankings:
- #3 in Michigan Undergraduate Business Programs
- #21 in the U.S. online MBA programs
- #2 in Michigan part-time MBA programs
- #2 in Michigan online MBA programs
- #9 in the U.S. for student engagement online MBA programs
- #23 in the U.S. for admissions selectivity online MBA programs
The Princeton Review has named the College of Business a "Best Business School" for a fifth consecutive year.